- Colour: Gloss Black Matte Black
- Size: 52
Domane AL 4 Disc combines the smooth, comfortable qualities of an advanced alloy frame with the performance of higher-quality parts. It features an upgraded drivetrain and crisp hydraulic disc brakes for a fast road bike perfect for competitive group rides and even races.
It's right for you if...
You plan to hop on your bike as much as possible, and even train for races and long charity rides. You want to invest in higher-quality performance parts that will keep pace with you as you continue to hone your road cycling skills.
The tech you get
A 2x10 (20 speed) Shimano Tiagra drivetrain has a wide range of gears for riding on any terrain. The lightweight aluminum frame has fender mounts and a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident ride, and a carbon fork that absorbs road vibration. Plus, tubeless ready rims and hydraulic disc brakes for stopping power in any conditions.
The final word
A solid, comfort-first road bike with upgrades on the parts that matter—like the drivetrain and brakes. Domane AL 4 Disc is built for miles of fun, fast riding on pavement and even light gravel.
Why you'll love it
- A light, comfortable frame and quality parts make it an awesome platform for long, fast group rides
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you more precise and consistent stopping power in any conditions
- Bigger tire clearance lets you run wider tires for more traction and stability on rail trails and other light gravel roads
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
Premium alloy frame
Every Domane AL Disc has a lightweight aluminum frame with internal cable routing and smooth welds for race-ready looks and performance.
The endurance geometry, wide tires, and carbon fork keep you comfortable when you’re setting distance records.
Domane AL Disc is built in Trek's road race heritage, which means it's a road bike you won't outgrow as your rides get longer and faster.
Any road, any adventure
Disc brakes, extra tire clearance, and mounts for a rack and fenders give it the versatility for any all-road adventure.
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99