A premium smart trainer for hammering TDF stages and battling your Strava nemesis online and from your living room. The electronic brake automatically adjusts resistance by syncing to your smart device and training app of choice. Up to 800 Watts resistance lets you tackle dreaded (but necessary) hill intervals, while the frame is rock solid during sprint efforts. When it's time to unplug and train offline, it functions like a standard fluid trainer – increase your speed, and resistance increases.
- Electronic brake simulates gradients of up to 6%, and provides up to 800 Watts of resistance.
- Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ connectivity is compatible with a variety of cycling apps for competing on established race courses and renowned routes.
- Tacx Training automatically adjusts electronic brake to simulate a variety of race courses and routes.
- ANT+ dongle provides easy connection to your computer.
- Functions as a standard progressive fluid trainer when not used online.
- Accommodates 700c and 26-29in. wheels (trainer tire required for 29in.).
- Sprint power of 700W for up to 1 minute.
- Broad, stable frame for confident sprinting.
- Ideal for: Cycle Training
- Restance Type: Electromagentic
- Broadcast communication protocol: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart
- Wireless Restiance Control: Bluetooth Smart, ANT + FE-C
- Data Type: Speed, Power, Candence
- Maximum Slop Simulation: 6%
- Max Resitance at 40km/h: 800W
- Dimensions: 67.5 x 65 x 41cm
- External Power Supply Required: Yes
- Adjustable Resistance: Yes
- Folding: Yes
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99