- Colour: Cast Blue
- Size: XXL
Better performance. Better value. Better Rockhopper. By tapping the fit and handling advantages of pairing each rider with their ideal wheel size and suspension that works its hardest for everyone thanks to our size-specific Rx Tune, we’ve baked in added performance to the all-new Rockhopper without dialing up the price.
Shimano and MicroSHIFT team up for drivetrain duties with a robust 2x8 drivetrain that can handle everything you’re throw down while confident braking from Radius CX7 mechanical disc brakes seals the deal of the century.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
Frame: Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
Fork: SR Suntour XCE 29, 28mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset
Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
Handlebars: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
Grips: Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
Front Brake: Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
Rear Brake: Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
Front Derailleur: microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
Rear Derailleur: Microshift Mezzo, 8spd
Shift Levers: microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 2x8-speed
Cassette: SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
Chain: KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
Crankset: Stout 2x, forged alloy
Bottom Bracket: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
Rims: Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
Front Hub: Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
Rear Hub: Formula SP-2125, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Front Tire: Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35"
Rear Tire: Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35"
Inner Tubes: Schrader, 40mm valve
SeatPost: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
Seat Binder: Alloy, quick release, 34.9
Pedals: SBC-54 Flat pedal
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99