- Colour: Satin Black
- Size: 52
Specialized Allez E5 Bike
All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
For the build, this Allez features reliable Shimano Claris shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, our new super-comfy Body Geometry Bridge saddle, and well-protected Espoir Sport tires.
- Not only does a lightweight bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear.
- Entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
- For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
- This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack off you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter.
June 3: We continue to fulfill orders everyday. Our typical fulfillment time is still 36 hrs and you should see your package within 5-10 business days.
Bikes are built in order of purchase date. Most bikes are not build and take 3-5 days to build. If you are picking up in store we will call you to setup an appointment and go over our new protocol. See it here
Thanks for your support and understanding.
We offer free shipping in Canada for online orders over $100!
All orders ship from one of our Skiis & Biikes store locations. Orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Skiis & Biikes does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays; orders placed on a Friday will enter into processing on the weekend and will be shipped the following week. We work as hard as possible to get your package dispatched within 24hrs.
All orders are shipped via UPS for most orders. In the cases that the Ship To address is a rural or remote Canadian address, Canada Post will be used.
Estimated delivery time for domestic shipments only:
- 2 - 4 Express Shipping
- 4 - 6 Day Expedited Shipping
- 6 - 10 Day Ground Shipping
In Toronto? We now ship with Goodfoot, a courier company employing those with developmental disabilities. Typical deliveries are less than 2 days and also free on orders over $99.
Hassle Free Returns for Everyone!
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store). All returns are subject to a restocking fee of $14 of the purchase price.
We are an independent ski, snowboard and bike retailer focused on service. We are 100% Canadian and have been family owned and operated since 1978.
Fast and Free Shipping
Price Match Guarantee
Hassle Free Returns
Kids' Half-Back Program
Need Help?Call Email Message
Monday-Friday: 10am to 6pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 5pm ET
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99