- Colour: Red
- Size: 180g
An economic training and racing wax as well as base prep wax for warm skis.
- Temperature range from -4C to 4C (25F to 39F).
- Recommended iron temp: 130C (266F).
- A continuation of the std. CH8.
- Easy to melt and very convenient to work with.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99