- Colour: Orange
- Size: Round Sharp
Can't get your edges sharp? This is most often because the sidewall is causing interference. A Sidewall Remover is without question the most overlooked yet most important tool to have in your kit. Precisely & effortlessly removes the sidewalls on any ski or board.
The SIDECUT Sidewall Removal Kit with micro-adjuster is designed to quickly and easily convert any SIDECUT File Guide into a sidewall remover.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Comes with aluminium block, micro-adjustable stainless steel shaft with thumb know, your choice of carbide cutter, allen keys & mounting screws.
- Commonly used if you're travelling a lot and don't want the bulk of another tool in your kit.
- They also save money and used typically by those removing their sidewalls less frequently.
- An essential tool used for the removal of the sidewalls on any ski or board.
- Removing the sidewall allows the file or diamond stone to sharpen at your desired angle and therefore must be used prior to side-edge sharpening.
- If your sidewall is not removed prior to side-edge tuning it will interfere with the file or stones ability to sharpen the edges.
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99