- Colour: 150mm
The 6 piece 150mm Sidecut Roto Brush System includes:
- Professional Roto handle with sealed bearings.
- Hexagonal stainless steel drive shaft.
- Clear see-through protection/safety cover so you can see what you're doing.
- Brass Roto Brush - with 12mm length bristles. Used as your first brush before waxing for optimal base cleaning and revitalisation of your base structure. May also be used as your first brush after waxing to re-open the base structure.
- Horsehair Roto Brush - 6mm length bristles. Used for base brushing.
- Nylon Roto Brush - with 8.5mm length bristles. Used for final base buffing and polishing.
This system is an extremely efficient and professional way for base preparation, cleaning, wax removal, polishing and finishing of the base resulting in the ultimate gliding characteristics of your skis or board. A major benefit our tool has is that the axle is easily removable and interchangeable with longer axles. Axle easily snaps in and out making changing brushes very simple.Roto brushes in this kit are all 150mm in length.
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99