- Colour: 24.5
The Rossignol Evo 70 Ski Boots are a boot for new skiers who have never been in a ski boot before. With an even, smooth and soft 70 flex and a wide 104 mm last, even skiers who've spent their entire life in flip flops will head out to the slopes with a smile on their face. Skip the long rental line and soggy liners and grab a pair of the Rossignol Evo 70 Ski Boots - it's worth it!
- Last: 104 mm – Forgiving fit for wider feet. The new internal last features a wider forefoot, toe box, and ankle area while retaining a strong heel pocket for generous all-day comfort and support.
- Flex: 70 – A soft and forgiving flex pattern for progressing beginner to intermediate skiers.
- Custom T4 Liner
Shell Materials & Design
- Shell – Polyolefine
- Cuff – Polyolefine
- Sensor Matrix – Unique grid positioning on the upper and lower shells allows improved shell wrapping, reduces boot weight, and retains high-performance rigidity for power, precision and energy transmission.
- 3 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Buckles
- 35 mm Powerstrap
- Replaceable ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99