Built for ski racing: this product is good for ski racing and athletes.
Moderately insulated for moderate activity level and fairly cold temperatures.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Product contains leather.
Product uses Gore-Tex, the highest standard in waterproofing technology.
Product uses Primaloft insulation, a premium and innovative insulation technology.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
The race model is appreciated by all athletes and professionals of the snow. The ideal choice in terms of protection, comfort and fit. The class here does not go un-noticed.
Water Proof Goat Leather, Water Proof Goat Leather Palm
Under jacket, Embossed neoprene cuff, Silicone Grip, 5 Fingers Lining Inside
Tips for a long life.
Level gloves are made to last. With some love and care they will last even longer. Good for you, good for the environment.
1) Grease the leather regularly and it will resist moisture, wear and tear better. Moisten the leather a little first. Use a polishing cloth and rub in the grease until the leather is saturated. Do this in the evening and the grease is absorbed during the night. We primarily recommend leather balming sport gloves in goatskin and cowhide.
2) If you have gloves with breathable materials like GORE-TEX©, you should avoid silicone impregnation. It clogs the pores and reduces the material’s breathability.
3) With the carabiner clasp that comes with some models, you can easily attach the gloves to a backpack. In that way, you don’t risk losing them, and they can dry without losing shape.
4) Dyed leather may stain clothing when wet, so don’t place a wet glove on other garments.
5) Gloves rarely get damaged while skiing. Instead, the edges of skis and boot buckles are normally the cause of damage to your gloves. Be careful when handling your skis or boots!