Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
Secure your boots by dialing the BOA system.
The K2 Vandal Snowboard Boots are built to last, providing top-notch comfort and longevity in a kid's boot. The Comfort Fit liner is built for all day riding, and the sturdy rubber outsoles, EVA interiors, and Grows-A-Long shims enable the boot to last long enough to keep up with the growth spurts of your youngster.
- Flex: Flex Rating – 3 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Fit: Articulating Cuff, Internal J Bars
- Liner: Comfort Foam EVA Liner – Focused on out-of-the-box fit and lasting comfort, the Control Foam liner has a forgiving flex and is packed with internal J-Bars for added ankle support.
- Lacing System: Youth Boa® Fit System – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening. Boa® works to automatically retract lace slack so your boots stay nice and neat.
- Footbed: Die-cut EVA Footbed
- Sole: Low Pro Outsole – A lightweight solid rubber cupsole that grips hard and lasts long.
- Additional Features: Grows-A-Long Shims