Being Seen From All Angles Has Never Been Easier
We understand being able to see in the dark is important, but we also believe that so is being visible to cars. A recent study by the national highway traffic safety administration (nhtsa) showed 27% of bicycle accidents are side impacts and 30% of fatalities occur in intersections (between 2010-2017). With the luminate 360 set, being seen from all angles while cycling has never been easier. The grid side beacon was imagined to work in with head/tail lights to keep you more visible from a full 360 degrees. While the grid side beacon can be used as a stand alone light, we believe it works best as part of our luminate 360 light set. The dayblazer 400 front light and the 65 rear, are spec'd with blitz mode to keep you bright enough to be seen, day or night.
- Weight: 165 grams (140 front, 48 rear, 58 side)
- BATTERIES: 4 LITHIUM POLYMER/LITHIUM ION BATTERIES INCLUDED
- REAR / LUMEN OUTPUT / RUNTIME: Solid 50 lumen, 1.6 hr runtime; High Flash 65 lumen, 3 hr runtime; Low Strobe 35 lumen, 6 hr runtime
- SIDE / LUMEN OUTPUT / RUNTIME: High/Solid 85 lumen, 1.5 hr runtime; Low/Solid 50 lumen, 3 hr runtime; High/Flash 85 lumen, 3 hr runtime; Low/Strobe 50 lumen 6 hr runtime
- FRONT / LUMEN OUTPUT / RUNTIME: Blitz 400 lumen, 1 hr runtime; Low 200 lumen, 1.5 hr runtime; Pulse 200 lumen, 6 hr runtime; Strobe 200 lumen, 10 hr runtime
- MICRO-USB RECHARGEABLE: CHARGES VIA ANY STANDARD USB PORT (CHARGING CABLE INCLUDED)
- IP STANDARD: IP-65 SUBMERSIBLE - INGRESS PROTECTION RATING OR "IP RATING," IS A TECHY WAY TO DESCRIBE THE LEVEL OF WATER- AND DUST-PROOFNESS OF A PRODUCT. THIS LIGHT MEETS THE IP-65 STANDARD, WHICH MEANS IT IS TOTALLY PROTECTED AGAINST DUST/GRIT AND PROTECTED AGAINST LOW-PRESSURE WATER JETS FROM ANY DIRECTION.
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99