Tip Rocker: good for deeper snow and easy turn initiation.
Camber puts pop into skis/snowboards and gives skiers/boarders good edge control while carving turns
Rocker skis/boards offer superior float in soft snow and increased ease of turn initiation.
The Black Crows Camox Freebird is a modern touring ski that doesn't sacrifice the down for the up. Light enough to get up comfortably but powerful enough to send it. Pair it with a tech binding to make the most of your next backcountry trip.
The Camox Freebird comes in at an incredibly competitive weight for a ski that performs as well as it does. Sub 3kg for the set makes for easy touring whilst retaining great downhill characteristics.
- Intermediate width: 95 mm wide at the waist
- Progressive front rocker and slight rear rocker: pivot control, manoeuvrability, planing.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with intermediate ski-snow contact: balances manoeuvrability with stability.
- Slightly raised tail: a Soft ending to curves, (for fitting skins or sticking skis upright in the snow... not an unimportant point). Intermediate flex: a tolerant and comfortable ski
- Weight: 2.75kg/pair @178cm