- Colour: Yellow
- Size: 60g
A new wax in for the Cera Nova X line made a little bit harder than the old LF10 test result shows that a slightly harder wax performs better in this area, especially noticeable when used alone. The adjusted hardness is also making the wax more durable than before. It's a good wax for base prep wax, but also a great training wax.
- Temperature range from 0C to 10C (32F to 50F).
- Recommended iron temp: 120C (248F).
- For racing we recommend to go with high fluoro wax in this temperature area, but with a powder on top LF10X can be used with a good result.
- The FC10X powder would then be the natural choice.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99