This product contains MIPS which helps with rotational impact and reduces concussion severity.
Absorbs and dissipates energy extremely efficiently in a controlled and predictable manner.
Fidlock chinstrap buckle. When wearing gloves it can be opened effortlessly with just one hand.
Built for ski racing: this product is good for ski racing and athletes.
The new Smith Icon is a FIS approved race helmet designed for the high speeds of alpine ski racing. The Icon features a lightweight build utilizing internal Aerocore construction featuring the superior impact-absorbing benefits of Koroyd throughout. Ultimate integration with Smith goggles delivers maximum helmet and goggle integration to eliminate fogging.
- Advanced ABS Shell construction
- Aerocore construction featuring Koroyd
- Egineered EPP Core placement for mutiple gate impacts
- Conforms to FIS RH 2013 requirments
- XT2 anti-bacterial performance lining
- Plusing lining and earpad constrcution reduces noise interfence Fidlock buckle
- Ultimate integration with Smith goggles elimantes fogging