Full Rocker: good for powder and feels poppy.
Rocker skis/boards offer superior float in soft snow and increased ease of turn initiation.
Float, stomp, bounce and blast. The Blackops 118 is the tool of choice for progressive freeride performance. Solid when it counts and playful all the time, it has the width to float and smear through the deepest days and the stability to stick every landing. Race-developed construction and a lively wood core blend for the power to get creative.
- Sidecut Dimensions: 146-118-141
- Rocker: Progressive Rocker
- Sidecut Profile: Progressive Sidecut
- Sidecut Construction: Rectangular Full Sidewall
- Core: Poplar PEFC Wood Core