No Insulation, shell, for highest activity level.
16,000mm - 20,000mm waterproofness rating: Rainproof and waterproof under high pressure.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Made for dedicated freeriders.
A high-performance 2-layer jacket with a sleek utilitarian design in monochrome earthy tones.
With the 2-layer U88 Jacket, no need to choose between a sleek design and high performance. Made with sustainable bio-sourced polyester from repurposed sugarcane waste, it features a 20K/20K membrane for unmatched waterproof breathability, reinforced with a PFC-free durable water repellent treatment and waterproof zips. With a Coremax lining for extra warmth, this jacket comes equipped with all the features you need anytime you venture out of bounds. While providing maximum protection against the snow and wind, we thought about every small detail when designing the U88 Jacket: from its utilitarian inspiration to the choice of monochrome earthy tones, by way of the fabric's soft touch and multiple pockets. Made for dedicated freeriders, this jacket offers an uncompromising combination of performance and style.
- Bio-sourced oxford hard shell 2 layers
- Dryplay 20K/20K membrane, Coremax lining
- Engineered Thermal Dry System with Coremax lining tricot body and sleeve lining 230g/m2 and recycled polyester taffeta hood lining
- Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC free durable water repellent treatment
- Fully-taped seams, Adjustable ergonomic hood with drawcord system
- YKK® two-way zipped opening under flap, Pit zips, Stretch snow skirt
- Jacket to pant interface, Lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop system, Tightening drawcord hem
- Chest pockets with waterproof zips, Hand pockets with zips under flap, Interior mesh pocket
- Ski pass pocket, Goggle cleaner, Long back fit