Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
6000mm - 10,000mm waterproofness rating: rainproof and waterproof under light pressure
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Room to Grow hem extensions so the garment can be for worn multiple seasons by growing children.
Performance and warmth for young skiers and snowboarders
You are never too young to play hard in the snow.
The 2-layer Daumy Jacket is made for young skiers and snowboarders destined for greatness on snow. Made with sustainable recycled polyester, it features a 10K/10K membrane for dependable waterproof breathability and a PFC-free durable water repellent treatment. In addition to the extra-warm insulation, it comes equipped with all the features and details needed to play hard in the snow. With its classic color-block style, this warm synthetic down jacket is ready to take on anything in the mountains.
- Shell Fabric: Minireps recycled 2 layers, Dryplay 10K/10K membrane, Recycled Thermal STD 120 gr/m2 body, 80gr/m2 sleeve, 40gr/m2 hood,
- Engineered Thermal Dry System with recovery nylon body, tricot 130g/m2 backing, recycled polyester taffeta sleeve and hood lining,
- Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC free durable water repellent treatment, Critically-taped seams, Adjustable ergonomic hood, Front opening zip,
- Lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes, Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop system, Snow skirt, Jacket to pant interface, Chest pockets with zips,
- Hand pockets with zip under flap, Interior mesh pocket, Ski pass pocket, Goggle cleaner, Long back fit, Expedition logo, Grow-with-me system,
- 320 grams