No Insulation, shell, for highest activity level.
16,000mm - 20,000mm waterproofness rating: Rainproof and waterproof under high pressure.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Lightweight, breathable, stretch freeride bib pants
Lightweight, stretch, 2-layer freeride bib pants.
Our stretch 2-layer Avening Bib Pants offer targeted lightweight breathability and protection for freeride adventures. Made with a sustainable bio-sourced polyester face fabric from repurposed sugarcane waste, they also feature a 20K/20K membrane for unmatched waterproof breathability, reinforced with a PFC-free durable water repellent treatment and waterproof zips. For extra comfort, the elastic adjustable suspenders and stretchy lycra panels provide more than enough freedom of movement. While providing maximum protection against the snow and wind, enhanced by a warm Coremax lining, these bibs include vents for easy temperature control up any skin track or when breaking trail. Ready for all your big mountain climbs and descents, these regular-fit bibs are ideal for any out-of-bounds adventure.
- Shell Fabric: Bio-sourced hard shell 2 layers stretch,
- Dryplay 20K/20K membrane, Coremax lining,
- Coremax lining tricot 230g/m2, Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC free durable water repellent treatment,
- Fully-taped seams, Adjustable straps, Front opening with snaps and YKK® reversed zips under flap,
- Chest pocket with reversed zip under flap, Hand pockets with snaps and waterproof zips under flap,
- I-fit system, Waterproof pit zips, Bottom hem reinforcement, Snow gaiters, Lycra stretch panels.