Designed specifically for women.
Moderately insulated for moderate activity level and fairly cold temperatures.
16,000mm - 20,000mm waterproofness rating: Rainproof and waterproof under high pressure.
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Designed to keep up with your every move, the Karbon Pearl II Pant provides the right amount of warmth with active stretch. Constructed out of fully seam sealed Quadra Stretch with Karbonite 20K, these pants offer the highest waterproof and breathability rating so you stay comfortable and dry. 60g of Thermore EcoDown Compact synthetic insulation throughout ensures that you have the perfect amount of warmth without the extra bulk. Stretch interior panels make for a comfortable pant that doesn't restrict movement, while the sporty trim fit flatters your figure in all the right ways. Side seam mesh lined ventilation allows for quick temperature regulation should you start to heat up, and integrated snow cuffs ensure no snow or moisture can sneak in. Double scuff guards on the interior hem protect your pants from sharp ski edges so your Pearl II Pants will look brand new year after year. The Karbon Pearl II Pants are also KR114 course suspender compatible.
- Quadra Stretch with Karbonite 20,000
- Thermore ECODOWN Compact (60g)
- Sporty Trim Fit
- Stretch Interior Panels
- KR114 Course Suspender Compatible
- Stretch Fit
- Waist Adjustment w/ Belt Loops
- Zippered Front Fly w/ Snap & Velcro
- Reinforced Crotch Construction
- Side Seam, Mesh Lined Ventilation
- Articulated Knee Construction
- Integrated Snow Cuff w/ Snap Closure & Gripper Elastic
- Double Fabric Scuff guard
- Ankle Zip