Absorbs and dissipates energy extremely efficiently in a controlled and predictable manner.
Designed specifically for women.
Tip Rocker: good for deeper snow and easy turn initiation.
Camber puts pop into skis/snowboards and gives skiers/boarders good edge control while carving turns
Rocker skis/boards offer superior float in soft snow and increased ease of turn initiation.
The Head Super Joy is a high performance carving ski that doesn’t use metal. Does that not make sense to you? If not, we understand. Traditionally high end carving skis use metal in their construction to increase torsional stiffness and vibration dampening. The downside to metal is it also makes a ski very heavy. Head, on the other hand, has designed the Super Joy using their Graphene Koroyd Carbon Construction and the result is a ski that’s powerful, stable, responsive, and lightweight all at the same time.
Condition Terrain: On Piste
Skill Level: Advanced to Expert
- LYT Tech Construction, ERA 3.0 Graphene
- Women's Camber, Protectiv Frame Structure
- Superlightweight Distrubtuion, Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction, KARUBA Lightweight Wood Core
- UGM C Base, All Ride Rocker
- Sidecut: 129/75/108 @ Length 163
- Radius: 12.2 @ 163cm
- Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis – Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99
- Colour: Black Yellow
- Size: 163