Sized, styled, and priced for kids under 7.
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Your baselayer is your first, next-to-skin layer and is designed to wick away moisture.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
One-stop shopping for quick-drying, top-to-bottom warmth that's built for the coldest weather.
Bundle 'em up in the warmth of a matching fleece top and bottom with the convenient one-stop-shopping of the kids' Burton Fleece Base Layer Set. Built to keep your kids active and stoked in the coldest conditions, DRYRIDE Ultrawick fleece cuddles with warmth, while pulling away heat-robbing sweat for a dry and comfortable day on the hill or in the backyard. Softlock seams and anti-pilling properties equal chafe-free, durable wear, while the stretch performance zeroes out bunching for a package that's as active as the kids wearing it. Works great as a cozy pyjama set as well!
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick Fleece: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy.
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick fleece is highly breathable and ultra fast wicking.
- Two-way stretch fabrication for enhanced mobility.
- Elastic waistband.
- Chafe-free softlock seams for added comfort.
- Anti-pilling for long lasting softness.