Sized, styled, and priced for kids under 7.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
6000mm - 10,000mm waterproofness rating: rainproof and waterproof under light pressure
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
Snug as a bug in an insulated bomber jacket that is highly waterproof and warm just like the big kids.
Warm and happy go hand in hand. So, the toddlers' Burton Bomber Jacket has a good dose of insulation to help quell potential rebellion. Add fully waterproof and breathable to the list and you've got a jacket that lets little people have fun outdoors. Small details like room-to-grow and a pass pocket give this little bomber some extra punch.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Adjustable cuffs
- Ribbed hemReflective details
- Ticket O-ring
- ThermacoreECO insulation (180g) is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly.
- It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Removable Contour hood with elastic hood gaiter
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets