Designed specifically for women.
Lightly insulated for high activity or temperate weather.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
These waterproof wonders give you more for your money than any other pants in snowboarding.
A favorite of team rider Kelly Clark, the Women's Burton Society Pants set you up to ride through all conditions with confidence. They are fully seam taped for storm-shedding comfort with low-bulk insulation to crank up the heat on cold lift rides. Little stuff like fleece-lined pockets and mesh-lined leg vents make a big difference when you spend a full day on the mountain.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick dryingbluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities.
- Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight.
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (40g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- Zippered microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure