Camber puts pop into skis/snowboards and gives skiers/boarders good edge control while carving turns
The nose is longer and the tail is stiffer so you can load up hard turns. Good for carving/cruising.
This chunder buster loves to go fast, blast, and dodge through the tightest trees. It's a quiver-of-one built with an attention to detail found only in our Family Tree line.
- BEND: Directional Camber
- SHAPE/FLEX: Directional, 12mm Taper, Twin
- Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™, Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS/BASE: 45° Carbon Highlights, Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: Balanced Freeride Geometry, Infinite Ride, The Channel®, Pro-Tip, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Personality: 5-8 (Medium - Aggressive)
- TERRAIN: Park: 4/10, All-Mountain: 7/10, Powder: 8/10