Lightly insulated for high activity or temperate weather.
6000mm - 10,000mm waterproofness rating: rainproof and waterproof under light pressure
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
The hardest working jacket on the hill. This authentic insulated workwear jacket is backed by heavy-duty weather defense.
At first glance, the Men's Burton Dunmore Jacket looks and feels like your typical heavy-duty workwear jacket. Dig deeper and you'll discover some serious shred cred like high-performance waterproof/breathability on a variety of unique fabrics, plus lightweight THERMOLITE® insulation and our Living Lining® for automatic climate control. A stealth way to shed extra layers, this single piece consolidates flannel, insulator, and hoodie into one. It also contains all the best features, including sound and goggles pockets, a removable waist gaiter and hood, and venting to battle everything from sub-zero temps to springtime slop.
- Living Lining
- Living Lining mapped with Embossed Taffeta
- 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE Insultation (40G Throughout)
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 10,000g
- Critically Taped Seams
- Regular Fit
- Removable Bonded Fleece Contour™ Hood
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Zippered Easy-Access Media / Goggle Pocket with Therma-Pocket Inside to Keep your Device Warm
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Interior Mesh Dump Pockets
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip Vents
- Snap Closure Gusseted Cuff
- Knit Rib Collar
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Men's Burton JAclet Standard Features Package
- YKK® Zippers