Camber puts pop into skis/snowboards and gives skiers/boarders good edge control while carving turns
The nose is longer and the tail is stiffer so you can load up hard turns. Good for carving/cruising.
A blend of stability and float to keep it playful in the pow with the power and response to rip.
- BEND: Directional Camber
- SHAPE/FLEX: Directional, 5mm Taper, Directional
- Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™, Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS/BASE: Triax™, Sintered
- EXTRAS: Balanced Freeride Geometry, Infinite Ride, The Channel®, Pro-Tip, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Personality: 4-7 (Medium - Aggressive)
- TERRAIN: Park: 3/10, All-Mountain: 7/10, Powder: 8/10