Designed specifically for women.
No Insulation, shell, for highest activity level.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
A softshell jacket with all-mountain versatility and the breathability for moving uphill.
When a full waterproof shell is overkill, the women's Burton [ak] Softshell Jacket gives you a mix of breathability and wind resistance, so you can keep moving. It's the skin-track, hiking-trail layer that manages sweat, breathes, and sheds light weather. Add full stretch with a tailored fit, and you have a layer that's made to move in the mountains
- Slim articulated fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you and shaping at the elbows and shoulders
- Pertex® Equilibrium nylon 70D duplex fabric uses a high-performance, double weave construction, featuring a tightly-woven outer face that protects from the elements and an open-weave inner face that moves moisture away from the body
- BLUESIGN® APPROVED MATERIALS USE ONLY SAFE CHEMICALS AND REDUCE IMPACT ON BOTH HUMANS AND THE PLANET DURING MANUFACTURING
- A balance of wind-resistance and breathability for low to medium intensity activities when additional layering helps manage warmth
- Four-way stretch fabrication with articulated patterning for enhanced mobility
- Adjustable shaped cuffs
- Lightweight low-profile back-of-hem cinch
- Backpack-friendly design
- Reflective details
- PFC-FREE DWR COATING
- Attached hood with front adjustment
- Zippered sleeve pass pocket, zippered chest pocket and zippered hand-warmer pockets