No Insulation, shell, for highest activity level.
16,000mm - 20,000mm waterproofness rating: Rainproof and waterproof under high pressure.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Product uses Gore-Tex, the highest standard in waterproofing technology.
Every rider knows GORE-TEX is the best. The Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Cyclic Pant takes that miracle membrane and combines it with backcountry-tested fit and features to create pants that truly live up to the hype. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® and engineered around the movements of high-energy riding, its lightweight design and articulated fit gives you the versatility to withstand all storms, from deep winter to late spring.
- BLUESIGN® PRODUCT
- Crotch Gusset for Mobility
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- Mapped with Soft Taffeta and Mesh Lining
- Living Lining mapped with Soft Taffeta and Small Hole Mesh
- 2L Shell
- Fully Taped Seams with Gore-Seam Tape
- Triple Needle Reinforced Inseam
- Regular Articulated Fit
- Mesh-Lined No-Snage Test I-Cool Vents
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Back Pockets
- Zippered Cargo Pocket with Tool Sleeve Inside