Camber puts pop into skis/snowboards and gives skiers/boarders good edge control while carving turns
Rocker skis/boards offer superior float in soft snow and increased ease of turn initiation.
A brand new UFO, the Mirus’ Cor is a ski thought for performance and design, to achieve an alliance between two worlds: freestyle and the most angular curves of today. Built with a fairly long rocker and a split tail, it allows short curves for playing, for piste, and for the side of the ski run, it is carving in a black crows approach and/or all terrain freestyle. Accessible, well-built and creative from any point of view.
The acronym Cor of Black Crows can be found on products that want to change the normal practice and innovate with a boost of creativity.
- Intermediate float: 87mm at the waist
- Very short radius (13m): super responsiveness
- Double rocker with fish tail: great manoeuvrability, control, pivot
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with
- intermediate ski/snow contact: a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability
- Mono titanal plate in the middle of the ski: rebound and tone, but also weight gain
- Energetic flex with very good grip over its entire length: efficient but super playful