Camber puts pop into skis/snowboards and gives skiers/boarders good edge control while carving turns
Rocker skis/boards offer superior float in soft snow and increased ease of turn initiation.
The Black Crows Atris is one of Black Crows top selling skis worldwide. 108mm waist, double rocker and a stiff core; they will hold when it's rough, pivot when needed and always keep you afloat.
It is an amazingly stable ski, handles hardpack as well as you would expect of a 108mm ski and excels in anything softer. Whether you have never skied powder before or you are an aspiring pro, the Atris has your back!
- Nice Width: 108 mm waist.
- Double Rocker: immediate pivot.
- Medium Classic Camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact = a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- The Sidecut Tapers Progressively in Proportion to The Rocker: great stability when the ski is on an edge (the sidecut continues to widen after the rocker starts to rise meaning good grip and making angles more incisive).
- Progressive Tip Rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- Stiff and Consistent Flex: a very stable ski.