Camber puts pop into skis/snowboards and gives skiers/boarders good edge control while carving turns
Rocker skis/boards offer superior float in soft snow and increased ease of turn initiation.
The Black Crows Anima is a big mountain ski aligning power and manoeuvrability. It is an extremely stable ski, especially at high speeds. Perfect for those who like to ski fast and go big when the conditions get soft.
The Anima is commonly found on the feet of big mountain expert skiers such as those in the Freeride World Tour. Its aggressive camber keeps the ski tracking in harder snow, and short but exaggerated rocker keeps tips and tails up in soft or variable snow.
The 115mm waist width combined with tip and tail rocker gives the ski plenty of float and pivot in powder conditions. The Anima is not a 1 trick pony, roughed up snow after all of the powder has been skied is their favourite. They truck through variable and cruddy snow without a care in the world.
- Big width: 115 mm width.
- Double rocker: immediate pivot.
- Short classic camber: classic camber underfoot with a short ski/snow contact, giving better manoeuvrability.
- Extended sidecut: big turning radius, giving stability at high speed.
- Consistent and progressive tip rise: good float.
- Very progressive flex in the tip and tail, but stiffer where the ski touches the snow: good distortion in soft snow and efficient on hardpack.