No Insulation, shell, for highest activity level.
Lightly insulated for high activity or temperate weather.
16,000mm - 20,000mm waterproofness rating: Rainproof and waterproof under high pressure.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Product uses Gore-Tex, the highest standard in waterproofing technology.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
Big mountain GORE-TEX ski and snowboard jacket with a warm flannel liner, helmet compatible StormHood™, and contemporary fit.
Equipped to handle the vertical aspects of big mountain skiing, the Sabre Jacket is built for freeride touring. Patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability and protection. WaterTight™ pit zips give rapid ventilation on traverses and ascents, and the integrated powder skirt delivers a secure fit in deep powder. Pockets provide security and are placed for easy accessibility, even with a pack on. The helmet compatible StormHood™ cinches securely, giving full coverage and exceptional visibility. Slide’n Loc™ attachments link to the Sabre AR Pant, creating a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
Fit: Hip Length, Centre back length: 79 cm / 31 in, Regular
Activity: Backcountry Skiing /Ski/Snowboard
- Strong, comfortable N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX delivers waterproof, windproof, breathable protection and has a flannel backer for light insulation
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Helmet-compatible StormHood™
- Embedded RECCO® reflector aids search and rescue in emergency situations
- Zippered hand pockets and sleeve pocket, internal security pocket and dump pocket
- Powder skirt
- Articulated patterning for mobility and freedom of movement