Winter Protocol 2021
We are anticipating another busy season and have put measures in place to make sure you are as safe as possible.
How to Prepare
Book an Appointment
Not required, but encouraged for the best experience.
Wear a Mask
Limited Personal Items
Bring only a few personal items in-store.
Bring Ski Socks
We do not have try-on socks. You can also buy a pair at the store.
Remember Your Size
Take inventory of your current gear, check what you need or need to upgrade and bring a list of the sizes.
What to Expect
For everyone’s safety masks are required at every location. We have masks on hand if you forget yours.
*If you have a condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, please contact the store ahead of time and we will be happy to coordinate services outside of our building.
Hand sanitizing is required upon entering a location and before trying on gloves or mitts. Sanitizing stations are available throughout our locations.
Respect Social Distancing
Please space 2 meters when possible.
Plexiglass dividers help keep you and our team safe. Please bring your own socks and book an appointment for the best experience.
Kids are also required to wear masks and sanitize their hands. We are encouraging only bringing those who are getting fitted.
Limit Physical Contact with Product
Please only touch products you intend to purchase or try on.
What We’re Doing
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Installing automatic doors at all locations.
- Limiting the number of people in store.
- Requiring team members and guests to wear face masks.
- Clear signage throughout the shop.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations.
- Routine store cleaning.
- Installing sneeze guards at checkouts.
Make an Appointment
How to Book an Appointment
To help manage the volume in store please book an appointment. Appointments are not required, but encouraged for the best possible experience.
- Book an appointment.
- Arrive 10min early to the scheduled time.
- Bring your socks and footbeds.
- Regarding your kids, record their height and weight.
We’re all in this together. We’ll need your help to keep everyone safe.