Snow Boot that is built for the cold.
Whether you are day-hiking or backpacking in the front or backcountry - the Trail Crampon is a solid choice of crampons for superior traction on icy (e.g. frozen lakes, river or canyons), snow packed or muddy trails. Tested on the trails of the Himalayas, the Trail Crampon is guaranteed to handle diverse winter terrain and weather conditions. Utilizing an ergonomic plate system, these cleats provide excellent traction, reduces muscular fatigue and gives you confidence for your winter wilderness pursuits.
These crampons are US Patented and built to last - covered by a two year limited warranty.
- Versatile: Can be combined with hiking shoes (flexible soles), hiking boots (rigid soles) and insulated boots (winter boots, waders) and suitable for several different types of snowy, icy and muddy settings
- Reliable grip and comfortable: 11 carbon steel 2/3 inch spikes that are dispersed across a broad area as well as an ergonomic plate system. Enables even weight distribution and reduces fatigue muscles
- Secure fit: Velcro strap across the foot and textured elastomer harness (inside) for extra grip to the shoe
- Carry bag included: A convenient puncture-proof carry bag for storage before & after your adventure
- Heat-treated carbon steel spikes
- Heat-treated carbon steel plate system
- Stainless steel chains
- Elastomer harness
- 16.3 oz | 462 g (pair)
- Length 2/3" | 1.7 cm
- Number of spikes: 11
- Hiking (ice, snow, mud)
- Backpacking (ice, snow, mud)