Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Water resistant and breathable.
Product uses merino wool, a natural fibre that wicks moisture and stays warm even when wet.
Sustainable and super-warm winter gloves designed with innovative MerinoLoft™ insulation and a durable and weather-resistant recycled shell fabric, the Collingwood Gloves offer ample cold-weather protection with plenty of natural style. A merino jersey lining offers moisture-wicking performance and next-to-skin comfort.
Three layers of comfort in a lightweight layer, icebreaker MerinoLoft™ has a durable, water-repellent shell filled with natural merino-fiber batting, with a super-soft lining in 100% merino. Inspired by nature, icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics.
- Main: 58 gsm 30 denier woven, 100% Recycled Polyester with PFC-free DWR finish
- Lining: 200 gm jersey, 96% Merino, 4% lycra
- Insulation: 100 gm MerinoLOFT™
- Quilted MerinoLOFT™ for lightweight warmth
- Fully lined
- Clips store gloves together
- Icebreaker wrap label