- Colour: Black
- Size: S
Taking a workwear approach to the mountain, the Pro Bib is made for those long days on the hill, built with no-nonsense function. Insights from athletes and coaches from around the world helped design and test this new bib pant. Putting it through the wringer from Mt. Hood to Saas-Fee to Ushuaia. Comfort, warmth, and protection are the most important aspects to a successful day of work on the mountain, and the Pro Bib is designed to embody all of these qualities.
FUNCTIONALITY, AND FLEXIBILITY
Integrated XRD® Impact Protection foam knee pads save those achy knees and joints from kneeling and impacts.
- The X-Pad ‘hex pattern’ is designed with maximum motion and flexibility in mind.
- Infused with Microban® Antimicrobial Protection to help fight the growth of odor-causing stains, bacteria, and mildew.
- Developed with a front-facing, durable TPU film for excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
The Pro Bib features SYNC’s proprietary DuraMotion 200 fabric. Why "200"? We use premium dyestuff rated at 200 hours of lab testing in order to provide you, the end consumer, with a product that won't break down. The rest of the industry is rated at 10-40 hours. Everyone knows UV-rays degrade petroleum products, meaning that sun-faded garment actually means the product is failing. So we've invested in time and energy through product development and R&D to make sure your SYNC garments outlast the rest of your gear closet.
The inside of the cuff is the most highly impacted zone on a ski pant, which is why we invested in SuperFabric® scuff guards. SuperFabric® is ready to fend off rock, ice, edges, debris, scuffs, and scrapes.
- 40 gms of Thermore® Insulation
- Two oversized handwarmer pockets
- One chest pocket large enough to fit a cellphone or radio
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99