This product contains MIPS which helps with rotational impact and reduces concussion severity.
Helmet with a visor or integrated goggles for convenience and ease of use.
The Sweet Protection Bushwhacker II Carbon MIPS is an enduro and trail-designed bike helmet offering state of the art protection and performance with extra coverage in a lightweight and highly ventilated package. MIPS brain protection and carbon reinforcement improve protection.
- Polycarbonate shell uses variable thicknesses and geometrical shapes to increase strength
- Advanced EPS (expanded Polystyrene) liner improves overall impact protection
- In-mold construction fuses the liner and shell, creating a strong lightweight structure
- MIPS absorbs more rotational forces, improving helmet safety
- Carbon fiber reinforcements result in up to 15% protection improvement
- Interchangeable soft molded foam comfort pads are wrapped in anti-allergic moisture wicking fabric
- 4-way adjustable Occigrip turn-dial provides a firm comfortable fit and helps prevents helmet roll
- Digitally optimized ventilation maximizes airflow and cooling through vents and internal channels
- STACC front vent cools down the temporal artery without exposing your temples
- Adjustable webbing harness with reinforced molded-in strap anchors
- Shatter-resistant visor optimizes airflow in fixed position