Designed specifically for women.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
16,000mm - 20,000mm waterproofness rating: Rainproof and waterproof under high pressure.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Product uses Gore-Tex, the highest standard in waterproofing technology.
Product uses Primaloft insulation, a premium and innovative insulation technology.
Give a voice to your powder day dreams with the Voice GTX Jacket. Freeride inspired for the steepest, deepest days, the Voice will keep you dry and warm thanks to its 2L GORE-TEX® and PrimaLoft® construction. A slightly longer length, fixed, drop hood and textured GORE paneling are design elements that also elevate the functionality of the Voice for your big mountain, resort or sidecountry adventures.
- Stretch Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX® Laminate and PFCec Free DWR
- Polyester Herringbone with INFINIUM™ Laminate and PFCec Free DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation (100g)
- YKK® AquaGuard® center front zipper
- Fully seam taped
- Fixed hood with adjustment fits over most helmets
- Bronze Chassis: Taffeta lining with strategic stretch panels, fixed powder skirt with snapback feature and mesh padding at shoulders
- Internal zippered pocket, mesh goggle pocket, and chamois lens wipe
- Underarm ventilation system
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes