Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin. It helps trap body heat, while allowing moisture to escape.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
As Spyder's top-selling girl's ski pant, the streetwear-inspired Vixen performs beautifully in the cold, thanks to its ample insulation and highly-rated waterproof, breathable construction. Available in a rainbow of colors and also prints, it’s an easy match for any jacket. This athletic fit provides her more room for layering. Plus, "Great Lengths" cuffs extend an additional 1 inch when stitch is released.
- Colorway 950 is Bryte
- Critically seam taped
- "Great Lengths" cuffs extend an additional 1 inch when stitch is released
- Hand pocket zippers
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors
- Internal elastic waist adjuster
- Heat transfer Spyder logos
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (60g) Polyester Stretch Plain Weave Cire with Xt.L™ 20k/20k Laminate and Spylon™ DWR