Sized, styled, and priced for kids under 7.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
6000mm - 10,000mm waterproofness rating: rainproof and waterproof under light pressure
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Offering the warmest level of protection in a fully skiable design, the Trick features synthetic down insulation and recycled Repreve® polyester with a 10k/10k laminate and DWR. It sheds weather for storm day protection and insulates for all day lift riding. Adjustable cuffs with thumbholes, drawcord at hem and removable hood with inner gaiter let shredders adjust the fit and climate level of this all-mountain jacket.
- Stretch Recycled Repreve™ Polyester Plain Weave with 10k/10k Laminate and DWR
- Removable helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critical seams taped
- YKK® Arrow Vislon® center front zipper
- Reverse coil chest pocket zipper
- Zippered hand pockets
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Synthetic Down Insulation