Sized, styled, and priced for kids under 7.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
6000mm - 10,000mm waterproofness rating: rainproof and waterproof under light pressure
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Product uses Primaloft insulation, a premium and innovative insulation technology.
Room to Grow hem extensions so the garment can be for worn multiple seasons by growing children.
Our best-selling classic, the Leader Jacket is geared for the budding alpine skier. With gusseted “Room to Grow” cuffs that extend up to 1-1/2 inches, removable hood with inner gaiter, waterproof with critically taped seams and 10k/10k Stretch recycled Repreve ® Laminate and DWR, along with a warm layer of 133g Primaloft® Black ECO Insulation, your little hot shot will lead the pack in happy comfort no matter what the weather brings.
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation (133g)
- Stretch Recycled Repreve™ Polyester Plain Weave with 10k/10k Laminate and DWR
- ROOM TO GROW feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Removable helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- YKK® Arrow Vislon®center front zipper
- Reverse coil chest pocket zipper
- Zippered hand pocket
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Elasticized cuffs with glove/mitten attachment