Sized, styled, and priced for kids under 7.
Product uses Primaloft insulation, a premium and innovative insulation technology.
Pants with a bib to keep the elements out.
Room to Grow hem extensions so the garment can be for worn multiple seasons by growing children.
Gone are the days of buckles and buttons, aka impossible traps! Our Mini Expedition Pant are easy-on-easy-off, with adjustable Velcro shoulder attachments atop a stretch fleece bib so an independent kid can just slap them on and peel them off all by himself. An elasticized waist keeps a little one snug and free to move at the same time. These pants are made in a full array of prints and colors to mix and match with any of our jackets. “Room to Grow” hems let your guy grow a full two inches in these pants before they hit the giveaway pile, and 60g Primaloft® Black ECO Insulation offer a touch more warmth than other pants.
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation (60g)
- Stretch Recycled Repreve™ Polyester Plain Weave with 10k/10k Laminate and DWR
- Attached stretch fleece vest with adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable waist
- Reverse coil center front zipper
- Zippered hand pockets
- Critical seams taped
- Reinforced scuff cuff around bottom hem
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- ROOM TO GROW hem extends an additional 2" when stitch is released
- Brushed Polyester Anti-Pill Micro Fleece