Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
16,000mm - 20,000mm waterproofness rating: Rainproof and waterproof under high pressure.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Product uses Gore-Tex, the highest standard in waterproofing technology.
Product uses Primaloft insulation, a premium and innovative insulation technology.
The Copper GTX is everything you need and nothing you don't in a classic alpine style that will perform season after season. Featuring stretch GORE-TEX®, PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation and watertight AquaGuard® zippers, nothing was sacrificed on the design or construction of this all-mountain jacket. Interior stretch panels increase comfort and mobility and underarm vents, removable hood and adjustable cuffs with interior thumb holes make micro-adjustments easy for a customized climate and fit.
- Stretch Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX® Laminate and PFCecFree DWR
- Textured Nylon with GORE-TEX® Laminate and DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation (100g)
- Removable helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- All seams taped
- Watertight YKK® AquaGuard® center front zipper
- Underarm ventilation system
- Bronze Chassis: Taffeta lining with strategic stretch panels and fixed powder skirt with snapback feature
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem