Designed specifically for women.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
16,000mm - 20,000mm waterproofness rating: Rainproof and waterproof under high pressure.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Product uses Gore-Tex, the highest standard in waterproofing technology.
Product uses Primaloft insulation, a premium and innovative insulation technology.
Brava GTX provides high quality, technical performance in an elevated, modern, and incredibly comfortable style that excels in any condition. Constructed with a 360° stretch nylon with GORE-TEX® laminate and PFC-free DWR outer, the Brava also features a fully engineered stretch interior for unparalleled comfort, mobility and weather protection. PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation offers exceptionally lightweight Insulation without the bulk and underarm vents with a mesh backing and removable hood provide customized climate control.
- 360º Stretch Nylon with GORE-TEX® Laminate and PFCec Free DWR
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation (100g)
- YKK® AquaGuard® two way center front, hand, vent and sleeve pocket zippers
- All seams taped
- Removable hood with adjustable opening fits over most helmets
- Gold Chassis : Full stretch engineered interior, removable powder skirt with snapback feature and spacer mesh padding at shoulders
- Internal zippered pocket, mesh goggle pocket, and chamois lens wipe
- Core Ventilation System with YKK® Aquaguard® zippers
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco product contains 55% post-consumer recycled content with zero loss in performance as compared to the original PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation, which has long been regarded as an industry benchmark in insulation in terms of superior warmth-to-weight ratios, both wet and dry performance ratings, softness, dry times, and durability.