Good sizing and fit options, style, and price point for teenagers.
Sized, styled, and priced for kids and youth.
Very warm for cold days or low activity levels.
6000mm - 10,000mm waterproofness rating: rainproof and waterproof under light pressure
Product uses Primaloft insulation, a premium and innovative insulation technology.
Whether you are on one plank or two, the Ambush jacket will elevate your confidence and overall look. Pared-down detailing, blocked color designs, and classic Spyder lines and logos do justice to the dependable stretch recycled Repreve® polyester plain weave and DWR, 133g PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation.
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation (133g)
- Removable helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- YKK® Arrow Vislon® center front zipper
- Zippered hand pockets
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Stretch Recycled Repreve™ Polyester Plain Weave with 10k/10k Laminate and DWR
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco product contains 55% post-consumer recycled content with zero loss in performance as compared to the original PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation, which has long been regarded as an industry benchmark in insulation in terms of superior warmth-to-weight ratios, both wet and dry performance ratings, softness, dry times, and durability.