Specialized Turbo Levo HT 29r 2016
Free 2-day shipping on orders over $99.
Whether you need to fly uphill with ease, rip downhill terrain at speed, or your rides simply demand all of the above, Specialized has designed and engineered every mountain bike in their line to be the best performing machines for the way that you ride.
The Turbo Levo electric mountain bikes combine all of Specialized hallmark mountain bike designs, like roomy top tubes, ultra-short chainstays, and low-slung bottom brackets, with the most powerful pedal-assist technology on the planet. So you'll get up to 530 watts of pedal-assisted power at your disposal, plus reliable battery lifespans for long rides, all housed in a complete mountain bike package that's designed to handle like a dream on the trail.
- M5 Premium Aluminum construction is paired with the Specialized Trail 29 Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed.
- The RockShox Recon Silver features 120mm of plush, predictable travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions for a stiff, responsive ride.
- The Stout XC SL 29" rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs, and when combined, you get a light wheelset with plenty of stiffness and control over mixed terrain.
- With reliable traction, puncture-resistance, and sheer speed over the dirt, the mix of the 29x2.1" Ground Control and 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control tires will keep you rolling with speed over almost any terrain.
- The exclusive motor is custom-tuned to deliver the right amount of power for the riders’ needs. Not ending there, its fully integrated, lightweight Li-Ion battery delivers power both smoother and quieter than anything in its class. The system provides an added 530W/90Nm of pedal-assist power output to take the sting out of the harshest climbs, and it's fully rechargeable in a short 3.5 hours. The battery is easily removable and features an incredibly high IP 67 rating against dirt, water, and debris.
- BATTERY: Custom Specialized, 420Wh, ANT+/BT module, IP 67
- CASSETTE: Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t
- CHAIN: KMC X10, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CHARGER: Custom Specialized, 42V4A, w/ Rosenberger plug
- CRANKSET: Custom Praxis, steel 1x10 32T ring, 104 BCD spider
- FORK: RockShox Recon Silver 29, Coil spring, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel, TurnKey compression adjust, 46mm offset, 15x110mm Boost Maxle Lite thru-axle
- FRAME: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, Trail 29 HT Geometry, forged and braced motor mount, integrated down tube battery, fully enclosed, internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 12x148mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-M506, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads, 200mm rotor
- FRONT TIRE: Specialized Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3"
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry XCT, Kraton w/ gel, lock-on, closed end
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm, 720mm width
- HEADSET: Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
- MOTOR: Exclusive, custom tuned for Specialized, Trail Tune, 250W
- PEDALS: Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-M506, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads, 180mm rotor
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX Shadow Plus,10-speed
- REAR HUB: Specialized Stout XC Pro 148, disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- REAR TIRE: Specialized Fast Trak Control, 60TPI, folding bead, 29x2.2"
- RIMS: Specialized Stout XC SL, 29" disc, alloy double-wall, sleeve joint, 26mm inner width, 24/28h
- SADDLE: Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, 31.8mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Deore RapidFire Plus, 10-speed, I-spec
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g, black
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 60mm
- USER INTERFACE/REMOTE: Integrated Trail display, 10 LED battery display, Mission Control iOS or Android app
- WIRING: Custom harness, w/ Rosenberger plug
Fast and Free Shipping
Price Match Guarantee
Hassle Free Returns
Kids' Half-Back Program
Plus! We've been family owned and operated since 1978.
We offer free shipping in Canada for online orders over $100!
All orders ship from one of our Skiis & Biikes store locations. Orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Skiis & Biikes does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays; orders placed on a Friday will enter into processing on the weekend and will be shipped the following week. We work as hard as possible to get your package dispatched within 24hrs.
All orders are shipped via UPS for most orders. In the cases that the Ship To address is a rural or remote Canadian address, Canada Post will be used.
Estimated delivery time for domestic shipments only:
- 2 - 4 Express Shipping
- 4 - 6 Day Expedited Shipping
- 6 - 10 Day Ground Shipping
Delivery timelines are given in business days.
"Signature Required Upon Delivery" service may be added for an additional charge of $3.00. Please contact our shipping desk directly at firstname.lastname@example.org after you have placed your order if you would like to add this service.
When your order ships, you will receive an email from Skiis & Biikes that includes a hyperlink to the UPS or Canada Post tracking information for your shipment. To ensure that you receive your Order Confirmation and shipping notification, please enter your email address carefully and accurately during checkout.
UPS delivers Monday-Friday during business hours. Deliveries are not made on weekends or statutory holidays.
Hassle Free Returns for Everyone!
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store). All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price.
Exchanges can be made in-store within 30 days of shipping date. Exchanges cannot be made through the online channel.
Products must be unwashed, unworn and not damaged. All original tags and stickers must still be attached. The original invoice that was included with the original delivery must be sent with the return package in order to make a return.
The following exchange/return policy applies to sale items:
Products purchased at a 0-29% discount are eligible for the above stated Skiis & Biikes return policy.
Products purchased at a 30% discount or more are Final Sale.
All special orders, hand/toe warmers, goggle wipes, express wax, ski straps, swim wear, bicycle shorts, undergarments, worn/damaged products, and/or products that are otherwise labeled as Final Sale are Final Sale.
Gift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash unless required under applicable law. All returned items that were purchased using a Gift Card will be refunded as a credit onto a Gift Card.
Canadian buyers should be aware that you are subject to applicable government taxes (HST, GST, PST etc.)
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
IMPORTANT SKI & SNOWBOARD INFORMATION
For your safety, your new ski or snowboard bindings will need to be installed in person, by a certified professional technician. For ski binding installation, you’ll need to provide boots as well.
We’ll happily install ski or snowboard bindings purchased from Skiis & Biikes free of charge. All you’ll need to do is provide proof of purchase in store. In the event of a return, system skis and bindings must be returned together. Used or mounted skis however, cannot be returned. Skis purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store do not qualify for the Skiis & Biikes Performance Guarantee.
ONLINE BOOT FIT GUARANTEE
Because we haven't seen your feet, we can't guarantee the fit. Ski boots purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store don’t qualify for our Boot Fit Guarantee. If your boots need adjusting, we’d be happy to help, but the service is not complimentary. If the boots are unworn (around the house is okay), and brought back to a Skiis & Biikes location within 30 days we can suggest another boot that will be covered under our Boot Fit Guarantee.
Because of our Boot Fit Guarantee, we do not price match Ski Boots.
Price matches can be made 7 days from date of purchase. Credits will be issued in the form of a Refund. Contact email@example.com with your transaction number, product details and details on where the product was seen at a lesser price. We will match the complete price in the form of Refund for any difference. Complete price means the price the item sells for elsewhere and any differences in other costs involved in getting the item to you including International Duties and Taxes. The currency will be converted to Canadian dollars. The item must be same make, model, year, size, colour and must be available to ship to you immediately.
Because of our Boot Fit Guarantee, we do not price match Ski Boots.
If the price of an item purchased at Skiis & Biikes drops after purchase at Skiis & Biikes, a refund for the difference in price may be issued up for 14 days after purchase (in-store) or ship date (online). This policy does not apply to Final Sale items.