Designed specifically for women.
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Allows for tighter heel side turns and improved maneuverability. Improve your balance and control.
The best MTB shoes deliver durability and comfort—with the Motodiva, you get that, plus great traction on the trail. As an all-around trail-riding shoe, it’ll take the all the bumps and grinds the trail dishes out while providing a comfortable and supportive fit, with the added security of grippy Slipnot™ traction on rocky hike-a-bike sections. Body Geometry sole construction combines with the women’s contoured fit to provide great power transfer, while the Boa® dials deliver true on-the-fly adjustability. If you’re looking for a great do-it-all shoe, the Motodiva is durable, comfortable, and ready to hit your favorite loop with you.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Women's contoured Standard Fit last with low collar height for ankle comfort.
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole with SlipNot™ rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa® S2-SV dial for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard molded toe kick for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for comfortable fit.
- Replaceable threaded toe studs.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major pedals.
- Approximate weight: 335g (1/2 pair, size 39)