Going fat isn't just a fun way to ride—it's a ride revolution. The security and control that the wheel system found on our Fatboy provides is unparalleled. You get dramatically more traction, grip, and floatation than with traditional mountain tires, all without sacrificing much to climbing efficiency. The end result is easy to explain—you have way more fun. And to make sure of it, we built the Fatboy with a durable list of components that are low-maintenance and eager to perform season after season. Have more fun—go fat.
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you're trail riding or plowing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- The frame features an M4 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down.
- Our Stout XC Pro one-by crankset features a forged alloy construction that provides plenty of security from chain drop, while also leading the way for an efficient, lightweight, and simplified drivetrain with plenty of gear range for hard drives on the flats and climbs.
- 26x.4.6" Ground Control tires help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99