- Colour: Cast Blue Black Hyper
- Size: L
It's you, only faster.
We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff, premium E5 alloy frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 1.5, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned for road and gravel and gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. The new Smooth Boot and top cap also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
Details & Specs
Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc
|Shifters/ Derailleur||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
Rear: Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
|Frame||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
|Wheels/ Inner Tube||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
Presta, 48mm valve
|Crank & Chain||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
|Seat||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
||Cassette||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
Front: Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
Rear: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
|Handlebars||Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
||Seatpost||Comp Carbon Seat Post, Single Bolt
|Fork||Future Shock 1.5 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
|Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
||UI/ Remote||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
||Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99