- Colour: Raspberry Transparent
- Size: M
What happened when we brought our perfectly balanced Super Light system to our popular Turbo Como E-bike? The best combination of power, range, and usability in a comfort e-bike. The Turbo Como Super Light (SL) is designed for running around town and beyond. Able to carry twice its weight in cargo, it’s a surprising errand bike that’s as exciting to ride as it is easy to own.
- 5-speed Nexus Internal Gear Hub and chain drive for shifting when stopped, extended bike performance, and reduced at-home bike maintenance.
- Fully integrated Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 93 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Frame-mounted front porteur rack with a basket and top net.
- Turbo Super Light mounted pannier-compatible rear rack and DRYTECH fenders.
- Aftermarket Turbo Connect Display compatibility.
- Clean internal cable routing and reflective graphics.
- TRP Flow Set hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Durable 650b wheels paired with Nimbus 2.3 tires smooth out rough roads, while providing BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility
Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
Fork: Turbo Como SL one-piece design aluminium fork, 12 x 110mm thru axle
Seat Binder: Specialized bolt tyle, alloy, 38.6 mm
Handlebars: Specialized Como SL handlebar/stem combo, integrated cable routing
Grips: Body Geometry XC Contour
Saddle: Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w SWAT Mount
Seatpost: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clam, 5mm setback, 34.9mm
Front Brake: TRP Flow Set control, hydraulic disc, metal-ceramic pads, flat-mount with 160mm CL-rotor
Rear Brake: TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal-ceramic pads, flat mount with 160mm CL-rotor
Shift Levers: Microshift SL-SCN05, 5 speed Nexus compatible
Cassette: Shimano 30t sprocket
Chain: KMC CN-HG71
Crankset: Custom alloy forged crankarms
Chainrings: 40T, custom alloy
Chaincase: Integrated Chaincover
Pedals: Specialized Commuter with grip tape reflectors
Kickstand: Specialized Center Mount, 255mm
Rack: Specialized Pannier-rack, alloy tubing, max 20kg load
Fenders: Specialized DRTECH fenders, 65mm width, stainless stell fenderstays
Rims: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 23/32h
Front Hub: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12 x 1100mm, Center Lock, 24h
Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus, 5 speed internal gear hub, SG-C700-5D, 32H, Black
Spokes: DT Swiss Indsutry
Front Tire: Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650x2.3
Rear: Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
Schrader: 40mm valve
Motor: Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor
UI/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth , with Handlebar remote
Battery: Specialized SL1-320 fully integrated, 320wh
Charger: Custom charger, 48v System with SL system charger plug
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99